Monday, January 7, 2008

Oklahoma!

Out in Oklahoma, we got to visit with lots of family for Christmas 2007! It's too bad we didn't get a family picture while everyone was there...
(But...Jen put on her alien hair for the occasion. Of course Kristen helped out. She's the expert in the family, on doing alien hair that is.)




Poor Leah was a little under-the-weather during lots of the Christmas excitement, but still found the energy to open her presents. Here Leah is reading a letter from Santa with her dad...



I pointed at my tummy and told Mason there was a baby in there. Mason frantically tried to find the baby, but all he found was a plain ol' tummy. So he proceeded to search my belly button with determination, just in case. I explained that the baby was inside, and that's why he couldn't find him. Mason then showed me his tummy so I'd know that he had a baby, too.




And Owen is a cutie-face like always.





Here I am...only three months left!! (yeah, three months is forever.)







And I just have to put a picture on here of Josh with the little beard face he grew over Christmas. Which, of course, he had to shave off. Hmph.



italics by Josh

6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my adele, look at you! Your tummy's totally popped right out. You're looking way cute, i'm glad you posted the pics. I'm diggin' josh's beard too, sam told me he had a good beard going on.

Jen said...

Thanks for putting MY pic right at the very top. (wink-wink) No, really I think I look good and happy. It was so great spending time together. We can't wait to see you guys in March. Leah thinks we are moving back permanently, poor her.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Adele definitely looks pregnant now. Josh is SO handsome and all those other people are lovely too!

ericaelastic said...

Cute beard face! And cute tummy!!

NoSurfGirl said...

men and their little beard faces. ITs like, they just have to try it. Just to see how manly and Brigham Young they can be. One good thing... at least it's not just a moustache... I can't handle plain moustaches.

Ryan & Camilla said...

Josh- get a grip!