2 months left!
The top 10 most wonderful things about being 31.5 weeks pregnant:
10. You always know exactly where the nearest bathroom is located.
9. Your husband lets you have an Orange Dream Machine Jamba Juice for dinner because that's all you ever wanted.
8. You forget what the word "sleep" actually means, and you get to start thinking about fun new words like "epidural" and "episiotomy."
7. People are always telling you that you look cute even though you really look like an elephant.
6. Your belly button starts to disappear.
5. Everyone around you is always talking about babies for some reason. Babies babies babies.
4. The baby often jumps up and down on your bladder to make things more exciting.
3. You get to eat little pastel-colored candies called Tums all the time.
2. You get to cry a lot and nobody expects you to make up an excuse.
1. Every time you see a baby, you go crazy. Your husband assures you that someday, in the distant future, you will have one of those too.
And in other news from this past month...
We got a very short (hope it's longer next time!!) visit from Camilla and Ryan,
One of our neighbors made a snow crocodile,
And we put up some lovely new curtains.