Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday, Josh!


ThunderCats, hoooo!


Josh made and decorated this awesome cake.
This is Liono, the dashing ThunderCats hero.




Josh got lots of presents just right for his age,
and now has a bow and arrows,
a Transformers toy,
and much, much more.




We played pin-the-tail-on-the-Snarf,
guess-how-many-Lion-O's-in the-jar (well, life-savers actually), guess-what-cartoon-character-you-are
and had a coloring contest and prizes!

We had a big turnout, and it was lots of fun.
Thank you to everyone who came!!



And here is a video of Emma (practically niece) and Leah (niece)
singing happy birthday to Josh the day after.

video



See you on Josh's 8th birthday in 2012!!




4 comments:

Becky said...

that is so dang cool! I always wanted to know someone who's birthday was on leap day! Sweet

Ryan & Camilla said...

Is it just me or does that Liono guy on the cake look EXACTLY like Josh? Josh, it's not too late to change your career. You know what to do...

michele said...

whoa, Josh is so popular! look at all those friends.

(p.s. Adele, will send me a pic of the scarf... I'm DYING to see how it looks on you!)

NoSurfGirl said...

I wish I coulda come.

We completely forgot about it amidst the mad chaos of normal life. I'm sorry. Actually kind of bummed we missed it... we like hanging out with you guys.