Friday, June 6, 2008

Jr. keeps getting fatter.


So...for anyone who is tired of so many baby pictures, I do apologize in advance. I just want to show everyone how cute he is! And how fat he is. He's two months old today, and is now weighing in at 13 pounds, 10 oz.! (90th percentile for his age) He eats sooo much. I wish he slept sooo much, but I'm sure we'll get to sleep through the night someday!







He does lots of smiling lately!








Of course, he also has his grumpy times.




(Anyone who knows what Grandpa Bruce Blackham looks like, can you see a resemblance in this last picture??)

11 comments:

Ryan & Camilla said...

Pretty sure Josh Jr. is the cutest kid in the whole world- and I can say that with real knowledge cause I've spent some time with him. What a good lookin guy!

Lori said...

Did i comment yet on what a great job you guys did with your blog background and whatnot? Sam told me josh put it together and it looks great.
I'm totally lovin' the family cryfest pic, that's hilarious. Jr is huge, he could totally beat up little addie without any trouble at all.

The Nates said...

He is so cute! It is not possible to put too many pictures up of the baby! Keep them coming!

Sarah

sallysue said...

I have to agree with the above comment: there can never - well, it would be VERY extremely difficult to for one to have too many baby pictures!

Erica said...

Oh Del, so cute. But is it neglect to mock the crying child rather than console him? :)

Margaret said...

YAY for more pictures! Thanks for obliging those of us who have not yet yielded to the monster that is Facebook. ;)

Um, and check out those EYELASHES! And um, still lovin' the hair. :)

Sarah said...

He is sooooo cute! And he is definitely not too fat...you can still see his neck...not so with my babies at 2 mos. You're doing a great job!

motherblackham said...

We were SO happy to see MORE! pictures of little Josh and parents. Aunt Georgie and Uncle Gareth were here last night so we got to show them how cute your little guy is. Course we are prejudiced grandparents. . .He IS the most handsome grandson we have!

NoSurfGirl said...

YES!!!!

Grandpa bruce in a baby carrier.

ANd his smiles are cuuute. He's got the prettiest blue eyes and long eyelashes.

YM Folk Band said...

He does look like my dad. Good job.

Josh said...

Gosh I love my son.