Friday, September 26, 2008

Closer to thirty than twenty...



I would like to thank Joshua Emerson for the following bday gifts:

1. He cut his first tooth the day before and didn't bite me.
2. He slept for 11 hours straight the night before, and then slept for 2 more hours.
3. He ate his first spoonfuls of rice cereal ever and then went to bed a half hour early.
4. Josh Sr. and I got to eat out at Bombay House together for the third year in a row, and he didn't terrorize his babysitters.

What a great son.





Thank you
to everyone who made my birthday so special this year.

I would like to conclude with my birthday card from Camilla:




7 comments:

NoSurfGirl said...

Happy, Happy birthday Adelle. How thoughtful of Jr. Bombay house is the awesomeist. Glad it was a good one.

Being twenty six is really cool. The only cooler age is 27. I'm out of luck, because I'm 28 now. Oh well. :)

The Nates said...

Happy Birthday Adelle!!!! Hope your day was great! I am jealous that you got to go to the Bombay house! I miss that place! what a good son you have!

Sarah

Sarah said...

Happy birthday lady! I'm glad you had a good one. I love the card, so cute! And it was so good of your little man to sleep so long for you.

Sam said...

I'm glad you told me that post was from you... I thought it a bit strange that your husband would call me a babe. Haha! Happy 26th!!

Katie B said...

um, 11 hours? Holy cow, no one will ever top that present!

Jen said...

K, so I am SOOO excited for you to get your shoes. I am sending them "express" through the "Pop n' Kris" moving van services. I hope you love em!

Linda said...

I'm such a great photographer. Of course, I planned for this picture to become a FABULOUS birthday card 21(!) years after I took it.