Sunday, November 23, 2008

the babyjosh show

the babyjosh show: how to snack on leaves
today's guest lecturer: addie


thanks for comin' out today, addie!


no prob, babyjosh!
now let's get started!


first, you take a leaf...
ok...


then you bring it up to your mouth...
got it...


get a good look at it...
mm hm, mm hm...


and you... pop it in!
wait, slow down...


see? all gone!
uh...


no really, look in my mouth! it's not there!
i seem to have dropped mine...


ta-dah!
that was impressive, addie!
it's actually harder than it looks!


don't worry, friend. practice makes perfect!

tune in next time for...
the babyjosh show:
how to snack on other babies


11 comments:

Lori said...

LOL!!! That was too cute. Definitely the best conversation to go with those pics, nice work!

Kyle and Alli said...

Very cute. I would definitely tune into watch more of these shows!

The Petersons said...

I love when you put words in their mouths...I think that is exactly what they were thinking-no doubt. Those are super cute pictures.

Jill Revell said...

Oh those pictures are so cute! I seriously miss Fall...Houston's fall is SO lame! Who is that little Addie? A cousin?

mptanner said...

Too cute! great post!

michele said...

I love these little narratives! They're so funny.

Linda said...

These baby stories are getting funnier every time. I tell you...can't stop laughing!

Camilla said...

I love picturing Mom reading these. And I love reading them myself. I haven't yet pictured myself reading them though...

NoSurfGirl said...

I'm picturing Camilla picturing her mom reading them... and it's pretty funny.

LOL. I love how it's just written on their face! I never realized how I don't look at babies' pictures close enough. Ether that or these two just have really colorful personalitites;)

Becky said...

*Lori's Sister Lurking*
That is the biggest laugh I have had all day. I love your baby. he is so fluffy and smushy.I just want to chew on him. SO CUTE. And Addie, well I think she might be the worlds youngest Diva.

Jen said...

Thanks for the story. I can't wait to get our kids together!!