Thursday, February 5, 2009

My First Valentine


I don't know how many of you know, but Adele was my first valentine... ever.  Besides my mom of course.  I didn't date any other girls besides Adele, but if I did I was never dating any of them by the time Valentine's Day came around.  Now, for the rest of eternity I can tell Adele she is my first and only Valentine.

I don't know why a guy like me could be so lucky.  I'm sure you other married ladies out there have pretty lucky husbands, but I'm also pretty sure I'm the luckiest of all husbands (no offense).

Adele is so beautiful, so kind (she makes me lunch virtually everyday I go to work), so loving, so trusting, so caring, so comforting, so strengthening, so creative, so thoughtful (did you know she writes me a note with every lunch she makes for me?), so fun, so friendly (with me, but not the other boys), so forgiving, so intelligent, so thought provoking, so great to talk to, and so mine.

So there you have it.  With that many so's (plus the ones I didn't list for times sake and the sake of having you get to the end of this post) one can see that I'm the luckiest husband out there. Sorry.

Happy Valentine's Month Adele, my first (and only) valentine.

Love,

Josh (the big one, the one with the big head, the cute one, the one with the birthmark on the face)

7 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

Thank you Josh. I love you.

Lori said...

So sweet! I love it!

Mandie Flood said...

Hey Josh, very cool. You're cool.

Justin, Kira and Evan said...

CUTE!!!!

Jodi said...

She surely is a catch. You guys are stinking cute.

Linda said...

Beautiful. You made me cry, Josh.
Adele is "lucky" to have the wonderful husband you are.

Steph said...

That is so sweet! And a great picture of Adele! BEAUTIFUL!