Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ten Truths and a Lie



(Steph tagged me a while back. I decided to tag jr. instead!)

How well do YOU know jr.? Which one is the lie?

He...

1. ...is a very picky eater. It's even hard to get him to eat his cheerios.

2. ...will often come when called even if he is doing something way fun.

3. ...loves back rubs. He'll lie on his tummy just so you will give him one.

4. ...was only in the 75% for weight at his last doctor appointment. At least it's a passing grade.

5. ...has six teeth. Four on top, two on bottom.

6. ...is one inch shy of being half his mommy's height.

7. ...loves to cuddle with his teddy bear.

8. ...is a dream when it comes to diaper changes. He even moves his legs at the right time to help you put on the new diaper.

9. ...can make b-b noises while waving bye-bye.

10. ...is a loud baby. I think there was once a church meeting he didn't have to be taken out of? Can't remember.

11. ...has a crooked second toe, just like his daddy does.

11 comments:

Josh said...

OOoo, Ooo, I know, I know!!! pick me!! pick me!!

sallysue said...

Hmmm...he's not quite your height yet??

The Petersons said...

I don't think he has 6 teeth...I would hope he would have 8.

Lori said...

Ummmmm, is #8 the lie? Tough one, tough one...

Margaret said...

#2 is the lie. :)

Katie B said...

I'm guessing #6 is the lie... because he's already more than half your height.

And are you kidding, that photo is too adorable.

Ryan and Camilla said...

Ryan - one inch shy of being half his mother's height.

Cam - is a dream when changing diapers.

lies, Lies, LIES!!!

Mandie Flood said...

i don't know of many children that come when called while doing something really fun. It would be pretty cool if that was true. But I can't decide if that one is a lie or the diaper changing one. Althought i am surprised most the little boys that i know DO help their mommies during diaper changes by doing that exact thing.
I guess i just have to guess number two.

Steph said...

haha WOW, I have no idea! Some of these are really cute though! I hope the one about him being good when you change his diaper is true :)

Linda said...

Are you SURE there aren't two lies? I remember a little boy at Christmas time who didn't like diaper changes. Also, Josh Jr. is NOT petite. So... #4 & #8. Unless our favorite grandson lost weight. (Or maybe he was just 100 percentile for head size not overall weight) When do we find out who wins the prize for 100%?

Linda said...

Who took that very wonderful, fabulous, marvelous, cute picture of Josh Jr? I want one for my wall!