Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Lie

If you haven't read the previous post, don't peek at this one yet!



(I know jr. looks somber in this picture. That's because this post is called "The Lie." You'd be somber too.)

The lie was number eight. Our darling son is NOT a dream when it comes to diaper changes. In fact, most of the time he refuses to lie down and get his diaper changed at all unless he has a toy to play with during the whole ordeal. And it had better be an interesting one that he isn't tired of yet, or he might just roll over and crawl away in the middle of a poopy diaper. He will scream and scream and thrash around if I just try to hold him there...

But don't get me wrong. He IS a dream when it comes to many other things :)

11 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

He is So cute! That must make for some good diaper changes! Godd luck with that one!

Lori said...

Whew! My baby josh knowledge was put to the test, but I passed- hooray!!!
That was a good post, games on blogs always make life a bit more fun.

Linda said...

I knew it! I win!

Margaret said...

Dang. I lose.

Jen said...

I feel like a real winner. When I got to change his diaper twice last Saturday he was a dream for me. But I had help...His cousin Owen was a very good distraction I think. ;)

Steph said...

haha luckily they don't have to be in diapers for life!

Camilla said...

I miss my baby boy!

NoSurfGirl said...

I know what you mean. My baby boy's at the stage where he thinks he's FUNNY because he's making it hard for mommy. Too bad those grins are so dang cute... it totally undercuts my authority.

Aaron and Ashley said...

Yes, he is a cute baby! Wouldn't guess he was a hard diaper changer...

This is former Ashley Tovar, now Gilbert. Kristen let me know you had a blog and I had Martha on already so I added you all too! Josh, you and Adele are so adorable together! Your family is so cute! Aaron and I just had our first baby girl Chloe, and maybe Kristen already told you. :D

Dianna said...

Seeing as Junior and Ian are just a few months apart in age, I was guessing it was number 8. All I have to say is "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

I hope he's improving quickly from his recent illness, and by the way, your photography is SO AMAZING!! Did you take a class or are you just naturally gifted? Love ya!!

merrilykaroly said...

Just so you know, I totally can't take credit for the good pictures on our blog lately. The somber picture and the park pictures were taken by Josh's sister Jen, and Josh's dad took the one with the little dalmatian in it. I agree that they ARE amazing!!!! The photos I take are the ones that don't look as good but I guess the subject himself is still cute no matter who the photographer is :). And yes he is doing better! Still not quite 100%, but he's getting there.