Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the babyjosh show: driving lessons


step one: you get in the car!


step two: you...
(sputter... sputter... putt putt)


oh no! my car won't start! *sob*


it looks like babyjosh needs my assistance!
rah rah rah, i'd cross any distance!


let's take a quick look under the hood...


...yes, babyjosh, that's very good.


ew! a ewe!


if i've seen it once, i've seen it a lot.
too much baaa in the radiator puts you in a tough spot.



remove the sheep,
give it back to Bo Peep,
and that should leave the problem behind you!


yep cheer-addie, you've done it.
you've saved the day again.


tune in next time for...
the babyjosh show: boys should drive trucks anyway, not girly cars

10 comments:

Aaron and Ashley said...

Hahahahaha...wow I just laughed my head off! Glad he doesnt ride girly cars for a living.

sallysue said...

I LOVE YOU! Will you still be in Utah in the next few weeks??

mptanner said...

I just love your post Adele!

Camilla said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That Junes is growing up to be just like his father.

Lori said...

I loved this adele, too cute! I'm glad you demonstrated how addie likes to speak in rhymes. I think that baby josh inspires her to express herself in poetry.

JMH85 said...

The Baby Josh Show is the bright spot in my day. Can't wait for the next episode.

Linda said...

Oh My!! It's another hit! These two should go national soon. Everyone will be completely blown away with their talent. So SWEET!

Mandie Flood said...

You are surely one of the most creative people I have ever met!

Steph said...

HAHA so cute :)

NoSurfGirl said...

I like the upside down sheep stuck in the engine the very best. Kids are just so funny....