Thursday, August 27, 2009

if you give a jr. a cookie,

then he will make a mess.



Aunt Camilla requested more pictures of jr., so here they are. After I uploaded them, I realized that he isn't wearing clothes in any of them. Although he is wearing a hat in the last two (the hat is from his fave pen-pal, addie) so that should count for something. I really do put clothes on him-- quite often, in fact-- but you're just going to have to take my word for it.





p.s. he really is a sweet boy, regardless of my previous post. please forgive me (jr.) for venting!!

p.p.s. Camilla, I told jr. about your recommendation that he attend diaper boot camp. he didn't reply. I don't know what that means, but maybe you should buy him something just in case. or buy his parents something... that might work too.

9 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad he likes his hat! Though I'm pretty sure I'm going to make sure that addie doesn't see that she's been downgraded to "fave pen pal". Make sure not to tell josh that there is a baby boy in our ward who lives 3 houses away from us, is blonde, AND was born on jr's birthday. I don't think our kids could take it to hear there's competition to replace the void that separation has caused.

Camilla said...

Hip hip HOOORAY! Thanks Adele!

I'm really quite concerned now about Junior's feelings toward me. I mean I'm pacing the floor here, wondering what I can possibly do to make up for my harsh suggestion. Cookies, cake, a good back massage? Two tickets to Paris? I don't think it'll help to do anything for his parents. Let's face it, they're the ones who made him cry in the first place. But there must be something I can do for just him. Hmmmm...

I guess I'll just have to keep stewing on it for a while.

Josh said...

man he is a cute kid. who ever married that mom was smart, because I'm sure the kid's good looks don't come from the father. positive on that one.

Steph said...

HAHA so cute! And he's adorable, even just with a diaper :)

Linda said...

Thanks so much for more sweet, wonderful pictures of Josh Jr and Josh Sr. I can NEVER get enough.

Ryan and Camilla said...

I noticed Junior's bath buddy, Turtle #3!

Dahlia said...

He really is nicer to babysitters. Maybe you could ask me to come over and change his diaper eh? LOL So cute!

Summer's Blog said...

This kid is A DOLL. Wanna do an arrainged marriage? Mine is 14 months...

Summer's Blog said...

This kid is A DOLL. Wanna do an arrainged marriage? Mine is 14 months old...