Sunday, October 4, 2009

game day


gotta stretch...


get my game face on...


gooo.....


cougars!


what, you're not rooting for the cougs?


that's really sad because...


they're number one.


NUMBER ONE!


jr.'s first football game ever. good thing BYU won! our seats were at the very top of the stadium, very last row (that's the sky above us). you can imagine how good I was feeling by the time we got to the top. and then, well, you know, with all that walking... I sure was wishing there was a restroom up there. there wasn't. they ought to have maternity seating...

10 comments:

Jodi said...

To accommodate a maternity section at BYU we would have to expand the stadium so the rest of us could still see.

Beth said...

I love the family picture! All smiles!

Linda said...

Oh, thank you for family pics again! You all look SO good in blue. Indoctrinating Jr. so young. It's great!

Trent and Meg said...

You guys are so cute--and little Jr...what a sweetheart :)

Lori said...

So cute!!! I definitely love jr's game face... so jr, lol. You look way hot in that family pic adele, your hair's so pretty!

Erica said...

Do you remember the days when we didn't like going to football games? :)

strum family said...

I love the pictures and captions of little Jr. He is one CUTE kid! You look Fabulious...I haven't visited your blog in awhile, but was excited to find out your guys are expecting a new little babe! How fun! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.

Curtiss & Ginger said...

hahaha....oh that cracked me up! How cute!! ps. you look BEAUTIFUL by the way! I LOVE that pic of you and your cute fam!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Haha...I love love love your posts! Jr. definitely has a pretty strong opinion for a little guy!

Margaret said...

Yay! I miss you guys! and byu football games.