Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 things I love about you, Bennett


1. you nurse like a champ.
2. when jr gets jealous and hits you, you never hit back.
3. lately you've been going right back to sleep after eating during the night.
4. even after being on biliruben lights for days and days, you never complain.
5. you are perfectly happy in your bouncer while we chase after your brother.
6. you poop every 3 hours so that we won't worry if your bowels work or not.
7. you have only peed on daddy and grandma, but never on me.
8. you let me kiss your cheeks and hug you all I want.
9. you smile in your sleep.
10. you are adorable.

11 comments:

michele said...

How wonderful! I can't wait to meet him!

Steph said...

Aw! He is so so cute! He sounds like a little angel baby :)

Linda said...

Everything you say is true. Oh so true! And I really didn't mind being peed on. Not too much. Anyway...I am pretty sure he'll get you soon. That's one of the many ways he shows he loves you.

Trent and Meg said...

LOVE it! What a sweet little boy, and I love those bright eyes!!

Camilla said...

He looks so different in every picture I see! What a sweetie! And way to go- going right down after night feedings! Sounds like a keeper to me.

Lori said...

I like it, i like it. He is super cute adele. I'm glad things are going so well for you!

Allie said...

What a cutie! Love those pics of him and josh jr! Glad you are doing well!

Camilla said...

Why do I think he looks like Niney more and more...????

Ashley Gilbert said...

He sounds like a little angel! Chloe had to go under the lights as well. It was so hard to watch!

Dianna said...

What a lovely list!! I'm so glad that Bennett is such an easy baby!! Give our love to Jr., Bennett, and yourselves! We can't wait to see you again. (And so glad that Bennett's jaundice cleared up well. It's so common. We've had 2/3 so far). Hugs!

Dahlia said...

It's always good to find the things you are grateful for when life kinda sucks! You Go Girl! He's beautiful!