Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Favorite Thing.



Have you tried this stuff? It's 100% juice, half fruit half veggie. (Acai Mixed Berry, my favorite flavor, contains the juice of 8 vegetables and fruits: sweet potatoes, purple carrots, carrots, apples, white grapes, a├žai, blueberries, limes.) Yeah, it tastes sooo good-- almost too good to actually be healthy for you. I know you're supposed to limit your intake of too many fruit juices, and I also don't mind regular V8 juice (which is very surprising considering my opinion of vegetables) but there is no vegetable drink more delicious than V8 fusion. Try it if you haven't already! Yum!

P.S. Not to be confused with V8 Splash which has fake sugar (splenda) in it and isn't 100% juice.

10 comments:

Camilla said...

Yum. Tasty, I agree, but is the price right? That's what I always wonder.
We have a juicer which I've used a total of two times since I got it (5 years ago), and you can make pretty tasty super healthy drinks with that too. I should let you have it. It's just such a hassle to clean it up afterwards- that's probably why I don't ever use it. I'm the Queen of convenience obviously. I should start a band by that name...

Uh, anyway, don't know where that odd stream of consciousness just came from. My point? V8 Fusion is indeed tasty- do you buy it in bulk for a good price? Or is it just one of those things that is worth the price (which is how I feel about cranberry juice, let's be honest)?

Katie B said...

I'm pretty sure you thoroughly convinced me. If it's gross, you'll be hearing from me! :)

sallysue said...

I live off the peach mango version, myself.

Linda said...

I will try some. Wow, purple carrots. Never heard of them!

Steph said...

Ooh that sounds exciting! I do like V8 Splash but I'm going to have Jon pick up from V8 Fusion next week!! And it's also exciting that it's so healthy because I can't STAND regular V8 :(

Jeff and Jen said...

Jeff and I used to drink them all the time, but it's kind of expensive. If ever you see it on sale... let us know!

Jackie said...

I love this juice too. De-lish!

NoSurfGirl said...

:) Love this stuff.

Juicing yourself is a messy, sometimes expensive process, too... for instance, do you know how many carrots it takes to get a decent amount of juice? If you grow them in your garden, you're not spending much. But if you're buying them from the store... i'd say the price is fairly comparable. And the convenience factor lands high on my list, too.

Dahlia said...

Hey Adele. We should totally connect so we can set up a walking schedule. It can totally be one day a week or more or less depending on whats going on. I thought I had your email but I can't find it. Mine is dahlia.chi@gmail.com

Ashley Gilbert said...

V8 Fusioin is the best! We love it here! :)