Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Pajama Drama


howdy, pardner. i'm sheriff joshy.


this is mah truck.


trucks are THE best.
um.... junes lightyear here.


i think trucks are kinda loud. no offense.


i have something WAYYYY better than a truck!
what!! there's nuthin' better!


this is my ROCKETSHIP.


its supersonic megathrusters may be a little noisy, but...


it can take you to the moon!


(or to the kitchen, if you don't want to go that far)


yeah, but my truck has a cool horn.


and it's so fun to ride on! yeehaw!


let's be honest, friends. my rocketship rocks.
nope. mah truck knocks yer socks off.


what do YOU think, pardner? which one is better?

10 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

He is such a cute little man. Love the PJ's where did you get those?

K.E.N said...

I like Woody best...it's a cuter outfit.

Ashley Gilbert said...

I definitely like the truck the most, always been partial to trucks! :) Oh and I wish we could make those filp flops together. If you lived closer we could have a filp flop get together and make a whole bunch of interchangeable ones. Isn't that the best idea ever?!

Lori said...

Oh that was just perfect. I LOVED it! I think I have to side with woody... but i'm old timey like that ;)

Camilla said...

AhHAHAHAHA! Best Post Ever! I know I've said that before, but this time I really mean it. PERFECTION.

I'm def. a fan of BuzzJunior- no doubt about it. He just seems more humble, whereas WoodyJunes is just so pushy and unwilling to see any side but his own. In a cute way. Gosh, what a blog post- I'm still recovering from overwhelming delight.

NoSurfGirl said...

I'm with Sheriff Jr all the way.

What fun editing!!

Dahlia said...

Wait, I was totally confused for a minute. Both are Jr right? I didn't think your little one was very big yet. But Jr. has a "twin" in some of the photos. You are so Clever!!

Steph said...

lol, that was super cute. Josh is adorable! And I think I have to go with the Buzz Lightyear pjs :)

Linda said...

Wow two Jrs! Oh the secrets you've been keeping from me. How DID you do it?

But what a drama dilemma...I can't decide which pajamas are best...so I pick "c" all of the above.
The "guys" in them are SO handsome and both are way cool.

As usual, you have outdone yourself with the best ever post (this one and that other one too).

mptanner said...

OH, I just love it!