Monday, March 29, 2010

think pink.


pink. a BOY wearing bright pink.


how could my parents dress me like this?


who will ever want to hang out with me?


hey look! she's holding another boy in pink!


and there's two more more of them!


you fellas don't look too happy about it either.


but maybe we should cheer up--
sure, we're wearing pink, but we can still do manly things!


we can break dance!


and flap like chickens!


and flex our muscles!


that's the spirit, boys!


awesome!



all right, mommy and daddy. even if you dress me in pink...


i guess i still love you.

(just don't let it happen again.)

9 comments:

strum family said...

so cute!!!! What a beautiful family!

Steph said...

haha I love the pink vests! so super cute :)

michele said...

Yeah! You guys look good together! (And cute hair, Adele!)

Aaron & Ashley Gilbert said...

How funny! I love the commentary below all the pictures for sure. Pink and little boys is so much fun!

Camilla said...

Adele, I'll give you fifty bucks if you send Bennett to me in the mail. I would just really like to hold him for about 24 hours straight- he's just such a sweet little bundle. I know I know, this post was more about JJ, but every little glimpse I get of your baby boy just leaves me dying for more. I love both my boys!!
(By the way, like I was saying the other day, YOU look quite amazing. So if you want to send yourself along with Bennett, I sure won't complain.)

Kyle and Alli said...

I am so sad that you were at the Idaho Falls Temple and didn't call me! We live 4 minutes away and i would have LOVED to see you both! Bummer.

Linda said...

What an adorable pink family. We can blame Alicia for such good taste!

Lori said...

He was totally rocking that pink vest!

Kristen said...

I wonder where you got all that pink ;) I love the pics! I escpecially love the commentay under them. I'll be sure to make more pink clothes for your boys just for Josh, Sr! ;)