1. jr. throws up 5 times in 24 hours. all over our kind cousin's house.
2. our cousin (who is pregnant) and two of her children get what jr. has.
3. driving over Donner Pass on our way back home, they make us exit the freeway and buy snow chains for our tires. it's MAY. and we HAVE chains, but we left them at home in Utah.
4. the chains cost $70.
5. Josh is wearing flip-flops and a t-shirt in the snow, trying to put the chains on. (I loan him my sweater, just to be nice.) they give us the wrong size chains, so he has to go back and return them, then start all over again. we drive with the chains on for maybe 15 minutes.
8. we spend at least the last half hour of the car ride with the babies alternating screaming (and I mean really screaming. jr. does nothing half-heartedly.), and of course there is construction before the Provo exit.
1. bennett gets to meet Bennett (his great grandfather, whose health has not been good lately).
3. we get to spend time with lots of loved ones.
4. it was totally worth it.
(but if we got you sick, I'm so sorry.)
5 hours ago