Thursday, June 3, 2010

the benny and junes show


hello everyone. this is my new co-host, ben....


and we'd like to welcome you out to the benny and junes show!


ok, so today's episode deals with the following ever-useful topic:
how to manipulate your parents.


don't look so nervous, benny. it's a piece of cake.


first, you've got to put a smile on those cheeks.


there you go.


yep. with a smile like that, you can get candy, toys, or anything else you want.


laugh a little, and ice cream is guaranteed.


i know what you're thinking, though--
what if they're trying to make you do something you don't want to?
you know, like those stretches they're always trying to get you to do, ben.


yeah, I know. you hate those.
anyway, all you need to do is lie down,


pretend you're going to stretch,


and then scream as loud as--


oh, hi Mom.


oh, we're just innocently playing with our toys. thanks for asking.
k, see ya.


*is she gone, ben?*


great!
well, thanks for comin' out to the benny and junes show!


tune in next time for
the benny and junes show: how to seem innocent when you're really not.

13 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

LOVE IT!! very creative! Bryan and I's favorite game is trying to come up what Evelyn is REALLY trying to say. It keeps us sane as parents :)

Chloe and Tyler said...

I love your posts, I always get a good laugh.

Steph said...

HAHA you crack me up :) And your boys are as cute as ever.

Linda said...

I have been anxiously awaiting this show for several months now. I always drop everything to watch it. I learn SO much...especially about good manipulation techniques. Thanks much for a uniquely creative masterpiece each (hopefully) week. Maybe you should even consider a daily show due to its great popularity.

Natalie Blackham said...

I'm getting addicted to this show quickly. And the advice is very good- I should call in sometime... :)

Ryan and Camilla said...

Perfection. Nothing else needs to be said.

-Ryan

Camilla said...

Ahahaha! My fav pic is where Benney looks nervous and Josh looks so coy! So funny. Thank goodness for this show- I've been going through serious withdrawals for a long time!

NoSurfGirl said...

I'm really looking forward to the next show... I could really use some tips on looking innocent.

Trent and Meg said...

You are fabulous :)

Valhalla Thundermuffin said...

What a fantastic post. :)
You do a great job of capturing what the little guys are surely thinking.

Hope your day is a good one.

Justin and Alicia said...

Adele and Josh you crack me up! I about died laughing! lol :)

Becca said...

nice show, I'll tune in again! I hated doing stretches with Micah, and he hated them even more. Can't blame the little guys.

Dahlia said...

LOL! Too cute! I love those cute, rascally boys!