Sunday, November 7, 2010

OFF!


Does he look happy?

Bennett got his helmet off on Thursday. While we ordered our celebration lunch, he laid his head on his daddy's shoulder-- you could just tell that he had missed the warmth and sweetness of skin contact on his head, face, and neck. I love Bennett so much and I'm proud of him for growing so fast while he wore his helmet! In two months time, he went from 10 mm to between 1-2 mm. A blessing.

(He was pretty invincible with that helmet protecting him, and now when he hits his head on something it hurts! Just like Bolt, he's got to realize he doesn't have super powers anymore...)
Align Center

8 comments:

Steph said...

Aww that is so awesome! He looks great :)

Linda said...

yay..Yay...and YAY!! He looks VERY happy! (and very handsome, as usual) I want him to put his head on MY shoulder!

Trent and Meg said...

Oh--sweet boy--so glad he's free again!!! ;0)

Dahlia said...

He is such a darling. I'll bet he is loving the hat free hair! Even if he get's bumped a bit more.

Erin R. said...

Yea! Congrats!! What a darling!

Lori said...

ha ha, addie LOVES bolt! I'm so happy for him and you guys that he didnt have to wear it for too long. He definitely looks happy and celebratory.

Camilla said...

Oh my baby boy. I just realized I didn't comment on this post, and I am DEFINITELY happy to see my baby boy helmet-less, hair freely blowing in the breeze (or it would be, if you weren't indoors). Give that boy a noogie for me the first chance you get, will ya? (But make it a soft one, so he knows I love him.)

The Gilberts said...

Yay BUDDY! That's such great news! Look at that fabulous head all uncovered and everything! How cute!