Friday, May 13, 2011

Rescue me!


i dare you to ride one of those horses.


you're on, cousin.




No, Dinah Darling. Don't go near those horses. Much too dangerous.

* * * * *


hey, bennett!


i dare you to jump in the lake.

piece of cake!




Now, now, Bennett Dear. Stay away from the lake. You could fall in, Pumpkin.

* * * * *


i dare you to hop the fence and go play with those cows.
oooh.


as good as done.




SugarBear, you really must be more careful.

* * * * *


okay, bennett. i've got the ultimate dare.
if you think you're brave enough.


you name it, i'll do it.
danger is my middle name.


ok... i dare you to...

* * * * *




well... i can't chicken out on a dare.


it's now or never.

* * * * *


all right, dinah.
i'm ready.


how bad could it be, right?



* * * * *


worst


dare


ever!


mommy? rescue me?


mommy....?

8 comments:

Linda said...

Too hilarious! Can't wait for Josh's reaction...

Oh I am SO missing these little angels. The only way to survive the pain is to start planning another trip to see them.

Ryan said...

Absolutely hilarious, Adelebert. That last dare was too good. Keep 'em coming!

Kristen said...

I love it! I was waiting for you to post something new! I love your comic strips! :)

Jackie said...

So funny! Your blog is so my favorite! I love your kids!

Lori said...

Bwa ha, the running up to the cow pics were my favs. Too fun.

Camilla said...

AHHHHHHH! Why am I just now seeing this?!?!?!?!?! Yayayayayayaaaaa! I was hoping (and Dinah was too) that D would get a special cameo on your blog. Awesome. And of course it makes sense that her visiting role on the Benney and Junes show would be one of mischief maker and inciter. That's D to a T!

Oh boy oh boy, I get so giggly and happy inside just picturing Josh Sr.'s face at those last few pictures. It's all worth it (sorry Benney boy, but it is) if Josh Sr. is ousted.

Oh and, my little D has picked up a few interesting character traits since our adventure in CA, have your boys experienced any of the same symptoms...?!?!?! Haha. So fun!

2DollarBill said...

Love it! Who's the adorable little girl?

Trent and Meg said...

hahahaha!!! That is so awesome ;D I SO love your picture stories! :D