Thursday, June 9, 2011

the benny and junes show: how to be a real man


you can get one on your face


if that's your thing,


but I prefer the hand, personally.


not a big deal, doesn't even hurt.


(if you're a real man, that is)


i don't know about this, jj...


this is kinda...


i just can't take it!


what's that you say?


it's over?


yeah, it got a little rocky there for a while,
but i toughed it out because i'm just that manly.


and because other trains might be fun, but


anything for you,


Thomas.


thanks for the ride.


6 comments:

2DollarBill said...

HOW FUN! WHERE IS THIS?

Camilla said...

Oh wow, what loyalty! Here's my question: do your boys actually watch the show Thomas the Train? I got one of the movies from the library and D and I tried to watch it and we only lasted about two minutes because it was just so boring! Is it a boy thing or something?!?!?!

Cute pics! Such manly boys- where do they get it from???

Lori said...

Oh yay, how fun! I need to keep a better watch on when the train is in town here.

Linda said...

It all sounds like manly fun. How "manly" were YOU Adele? I always like the pictures (even the non-manly ones).

jsafoto said...

I love how you turn your trips and outings into stories :) Very cute.

Camilla said...

Hmmm, I just noticed that your boys look REALLY EXCITED in that last picture. Truth is, you and Josh look a lot more excited than them. Be honest, who did you REALLY go see Thomas for? Hmmm? HMMMMMMM???