Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Move




mom, can you zoom in a little? show them what I'm doing?



thanks. yeah, i pretty much packed the whole moving truck. but i'll spare you all the boring details about getting up at 4:30 a.m. and driving all the way to San Jose and then unloading everything (with help from some great people).



including Uncle Bryce. (he was good at lifting heavy things and giving us snacks while we drove so mom woudn't go insane since dad was driving the moving truck.)


this is our new house. mom won't let me show you any real pictures of it yet, but...


i mean, can you blame her?


let's just say there's lots more space,


some soft new rugs,


some awesome new hiding places,


and a sweet new wicker office chair that cost more than it should've but heck, it was cute. (well, that's what my mom says anyway.)


I don't know when my mom will show you the real deal in pics, so my advice is, come visit us if you want to see it.


(Grandpa did!)

8 comments:

2DollarBill said...

I wanna see, I wanna see.... And I definitely want to visit :(. Glad to see you guys made it safe :D. Miss you already.

The Gilberts said...

I want to see it, but I can't come visit! I guess this means you have to post some pictures. ;) I like the fireplace though lol. And the backyard!

Meredith Williams said...

Your house looks so nice! hope you are settling in ok! I can't wait to see pictures!

Linda said...

So I'm happy to be one of the privileged few to have seen this VERY nice house. It will now be turned into a HOME because the people who live there are nice also. Whew! I'm glad that monstrous move is over and done with. And I plan to visit often so just get used to it!

Jen said...

If only....

If only.....

We ARE SOOOOOOOO happy for you guys! It is an awesome blessing you've been given. We love you guys muchly.

xoxox

E+R said...

Adele--where in cali are you and when are you here? I'm here visiting for another week. We leave on the 9th. I'd love to see you but totally understand with moving and all if you can't! email me etransfiguracion@gmail.com Erin

Camilla said...

Well from the glipmses in the backgrounds of the pics it looks like a really nice house!!!!!! So happy you're safe and sound. And I'm sure glad you had those boys to do most of the real work!

Trent and Meg said...

SO much fun!! Love the pictures of the boys :) so glad you're getting all settled in. keep us updated for sure!!! :D