Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Persuasion.

i need some advice. big time.
do i keep it? do i cut it?


all that party up top,


but nothin in the back.
or anywhere else.


you're askin the right guy, lil bro.


look, it makes for a dapper Sunday combover


keeps the sides of your head breezy at night


makes ya feel all snazzy in the jacuzzi...


and it just... looks good.


besides, i've said it before and i'll say it again:
the ladies love the fluff up top.
i know from experience.


keep it, man. you won't be sorry!


thanks for the advice, big bro.
hey, bennett, what do you think?


Momma gave me a marshmallow for getting my hair cut.





* * * *


the haircut looks great, Mommy, thanks.
i think i made the right decision.
it was just time, you know?


oh, and hey, bennett said...


yeah, that's what i thought.


marshmalloooooooooooooooooooooows

9 comments:

Alicia Karoly said...

Hey! I'm the first to leave a post! Wow! The secret is to be up at 5:30 in the morning! lol

Love the post lady! Super cute! I love Bennetts part and the look on Lincolns face "that's what I thought" look. Sooo cute!

Ben and Summer said...

Ah HA HA HA HA!!! I love it, what a cute, creative post. I love your style, Adele. And your boys are SO STINKIN ADORABLE. Good call on the haircut:)

drew said...

Haircuts look WAY cute. And I like the 'jacuzzi'. What a nice sink!

Camilla said...

I love it! Joshie is the AUTHORITY on baby boy bangs, so if Lincoln should listen to anyone, it's him for sure.

Oh those darling boys. I love them AND their awesome hair!

Lori said...

The first thing I thought of when I saw the pic of his hair is how Joshy had sported that same 'do for so long! I'm glad that he stepped in to give his li'l bro some tips. I loved that pic of lincoln in the sink! And of course, that pic of addie and joshy is one of my fav pics of all time <3

Kristen said...

I love it! :)

Linda said...

In the last picture, he has his mouth open wide enough for a marshmelow. Maybe he should get one. No? How about some caramel apple pie instead? That's WAY better than a marshmelow. That's been my experience anyway. Sorry, just ramblin'.

My favorite pic is Lincoln kickin' back in the jacuzzi. What a life. Now he is SO handsome with his new haircut! Good job.

Linda said...

Sorry. I meant marshmallow.

Meredith Williams said...

I can't believe I missed this post! So hilarious! Thanks for making my night!