Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Monkey Day*






*Just to clarify a few small details...

-Josh is not 19 this year.
-While Josh does like Thundercats, and is happy to have a neighbor named Keira, I'm his favorite.
-Hanging out in the bishop's office does seem suspiciously linked to eating chocolate.
-I've never seen Josh "juggle balls."
-Josh's father is not Grandpa Blackham.
-Monkey Day is not a real holiday.
-Father's Day is not this Sunday. It was a month ago.
-The following is a picture of my husband, about to embark on a 4-day backpacking trip, in the awesomest shirt ever.





8 comments:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

oh my goodness that was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!! TOO funny!! One of my favorite things about it was how excited Bennett was when he was right by saying "grandpa"...haha. Such adorable boys you have!!

Dahlia said...

Now I've gotta pull out my camera and see what Claytin has to say :P
Kids say the cutest things! So Cute!
BTW I like Josh's shirt!

Camilla said...

Hahahaha. Oh this is so great. So funny. Oh those boys. Adele, I have a favor to ask of you that you must not deny. Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a video (or upload a nice fat long one to youtube and send me the link) of Lincoln please. He doesn't even have to be doing anything, just a video of him in all his glorious cuteness. I'm serious. I want to just stare at him (live, not just a pic) forever and absorb his adorableness over and over. PLEASE? I want to pretend like I get to see him in person (the fact that I can't is literally tearing me apart) :( PLEEEEAAAASSEEEEE! (Now you can't say no, that was a lot of pleases.) Thanks!

Lori said...

<3 !

Margaret said...

Um, Josh is YM president? Of course!

Margaret said...

And also - this is darling! :)

Briana Aileen said...

Haha I totally got phil that shirt!

Linda said...

I watched this with Jodie Compte at the music camp. She and I got the biggest kick out of the video. And of course I had to play it over and over again. I hope you never stop giving us our daily entertainment each and every day.