Some hard things about my daily life:
1. Messes. Everywhere.
2. Every day is just like the one before. Groundhog's Day. Especially when the hubs goes out of town.
3. My children fighting each other. Joshy left teeth marks in Benny's back today, and Benny left big scratches on Joshy's face today.
4. Noise. All the noise, noise, noise, noise!
5. Feeling like the internet is draining my soul away, but needing it to keep me sane and breathing at the same time.
6. Not having a bff but having plenty of friendly acquaintances.
7. My knees giving out, forcing me to withdraw from the Ragnar relay race I was training for.
8. Not being able to go out in public. Ever. To do anything.
Some reasons my daily life is super amazing:
1. Messes. Everywhere. Gives me a way to serve constantly. And it feels so good when the house is clean. Plus, President Monson says I'm going to miss the messes when they're gone.
2. We have a daily routine, and there is something comforting about that. I am almost finished with an Independent Study course and it has reminded me how stressful it was being a student. Now I'm my own boss and I'll tell my own self what to think about all day, thank you very much.
3. My children entertaining each other, tackling each other, chasing each other, digging in the backyard together. They need me less and less.
4. My kids being exuberant, full of energy, and healthy enough to make all that noise.
5. Having the internet to drive me crazy and keep me sane. (by the way, is it just me, or is blogging less popular than it used to be?)
6. Insta-friends in so many gals who are in the same stage of their lives that I am.
7. Having an injury means I don't have to exercise and I can sit with my feet up and eat bon-bons all day.
8. Getting to stay home and read library books and dance to silly songs with the cutest little boys without having to do my hair or put makeup on or heck, even change out of my pj's.
9. Okay... there is nothing cool about poop. Sorry.
5 hours ago