Monday, November 19, 2012

game day II


gotta stretch...


get my game face on...



gooo.....



cougars!



 what, you're not rooting for the cougs?


that's really sad because...


 
they're number--


 do you mind, bennett? i'm in the middle of a flashback.


   aaah!



 ok, ok. i get it.
 you've got cool flashbacks, too.

 now do you mind letting me finish?



BYU is NUMBER ONE!

          (just like my dad's movember mustache.)

Provo 2009                                                                                                           San Jose 2012

4 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! The Joshes :) obliged me with an awesome pic on Saturday. It was great to see the Cougar fever. :)

Josh said...

Loved taking Josh. He did really good during gameday #2. I was impressed. He didn't crack till the very end when it was 11pm at night (he usually goes down much much earlier). But that's okay the Cougars cracked at the same time.

Heather Ann said...

Love the flashbacks! Love seeing these things! I Love you guys!

Linda said...

BYU is SO number one!! So are the Joshes and Bennett too. Oh, and Adele and Lincoln are as well. I guess that means all the Karolys are number one!!! I enjoyed the format of flashbacks. So fun.