Friday, June 13, 2014

Kind of a big deal.

oh, hey guys, so good of you to come!


I'd like to officially welcome you to


MY GRADUATION.


wait, did you just say...?


uh, aren't you in kindergarten, joshy?


I was, dear brothers. 
I was.


no, but I mean, 
don't you think having a graduation just so you can get 
from kindergarten to first grade is kinda--


kinda a big deal?


you're right. 
it is.


I mean, technically, it's called a "promotion," 


but with the official diploma they give you, 
you'd never know the difference.


plus, your entire family comes out for the occasion.


the best part about the whole thing
is showing your teacher how much you love her.


(especially when you've got the best teacher in the world.)


okay, that part does sound pretty cool!


anyway guys, 
in my whole life,
I think there's only been one day more important than today:


preschool graduation.


7 comments:

Mandie Flood said...

how do you deal with all that cuteness?

Linda said...

Hey World! This is what smart looks like...and cuteness...etc. He's such a great example for Bennett and Lincoln to follow.

I hope the teacher liked her apple. (and flowers)


Camilla Cole said...

That IS a big deal! Way to go Josh!!!!!!

Ryan said...

Wait, was he graduating...to the Olympics? What event?

Congrats Joshy.

Mom said...

Such a BIG deal and his DAD dressed up for the occasion too I see. JoshE's legs look so long in those pants and what was he REALLY doing facing that tree hmmm?

Natalie Blackham said...

Yup, definitely a big deal! It's good to be ready for first grade, it can be a little daunting if you don't.

Dahlia said...

You make graduating from Kindergarten the Coolest thing ever!